Returns, Exchange & Refund Policy
We, at Zany Cosmetics LLP, are happy to exchange any product bought from our website www.zanybeauty.com (“Site”) if the product received by you is defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your merchandise, please review the information below:
A. Exchanges will not be processed under the following conditions:
- If the request for exchange is initiated after 24 hours from the date of delivery of the order;
- If the product is used or altered;
- If the product and/or the packaging is damaged due to tampering, misuse by the customer;
- If the exchange package is received without original receipt, packaging including, price tags, labels, freebies and other accessories; and/or
- If the Serial Number and/or Batch Number is tampered.
- Product is bought in a sale or at a discounted price which exceeds 50% of the sale price.
B. All sales made on the Site are final sale of those products. We only offer exchanges in the unlikely event that the product delivered is defective/damaged or missing. Zany shall only send a replacement for the defective/damaged product. We do not offer any returns, refunds, store credit. In no circumstances shall the company be liable to refund any monies/amounts paid by the customers.
C. The Product which will be offered in Exchange will only be a replacement of the damaged/defective product. No other product can be selected in exchange of the damaged/defective product.
D. For initiating the process of Exchange, you can email the customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 14 days for your exchange to be processed, it will need to be vetted by our customer care team. You will be notified on your registered email id/contact number once your exchange is processed.
E. Terms and Conditions:
- Empty containers cannot be accepted for an exchange.
- All gifts or promotional items received with your purchase must be returned with your exchange.
- Customer must include photos of the damaged/defective product and the issue faced by them including the packaging and the invoice of the product while emailing the customer care for requesting an exchange.